2.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

A few weeks ago I took my car to get an oil change at my local Tires Plus and thought I would get a quote on new tires too. Well it turns out they found an oil leak coming from my Vtech Solenoid.

I had that fixed as well a large number of other things such as my struts.

About two days later, my car starts to shake and can't rev up past 2500 rpm. I have never, ever had this problem before I took it to Tires Plus. I took it back and they just said one of the sensors needed to be cleaned. OK.

So they cleaned it, and didn't charge me for it. Another few days or so later, I have the same problem where I can't rev up past 2500 rpms. At that point I'm starting to get frustrated because I've never had this problem before I took it to Tires Plus. My 2004 Honda Accord EX was working perfectly, minus the oil leak.

I'm not sure what I can do about this since I sunk a lot of money into these repairs and feel like I got something worse out of it.

What can I do about this? Is there any way I can get a refund or some of my money back?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Employees.

I didn't like: Pricing, Did not improve my car.

Comments

BSRO Social

We are truly sorry to hear of this issue concerning your Honda Accord. We definitely understand your frustration and would like to offer our assistance.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your contact information, and your invoice number.

We value you as a Tires Plus customer, and hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn