1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my can in on Mother's Day 2017. I had the front brakes, rear shocks done.

I also had an engine diagnostic ran and was told that I had a burnt cylinder. They had the valves, valve seats, and head gasket replaced, but it took nearly a month for them to get this done. Come to find out, they blew my engine. It was then taken to the dealership where they had to replace the engine.

I picked it up from the Chevy dealer on July 7th (there was a screw in the rear passenger tire, and the rear drives tire is making a sound that it never made before (I'm suspecting the shocks). I get it back to Tires Plus to take care of the screw (warranty) and then all of the fluids start leaking from the engine (that I just had replaced). I then had to have it towed back to the dealership, but was told that they will have to test drive the car to find out why it's making noise in the rear.

All this time, the manager over talked me, and told me that I was being demanding. I've been without my car for going on two months, and it still is not fixed.

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: It was not fixed right the first time.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, your satisfaction is important to us and we take matters like this seriously. We'd like to investigate this.

Please feel free to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with full details and your contact information. We value your business and hope to hear from you soon.