1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They had a good deal on tires so I made the appointment. When dropping off the car they asked if I wanted an oil change.

I told them no thanks, just the tires. After getting the tires and getting home I notice that there is oil dripping on my driveway which had never happened before. Something in the back of my head told me there was something wrong, so after checking, it turns out that their technician rammed a screw driver between the oil pan and block destroying the gasket which allowed the oil to leak out.

They are definitely not trust worthy and recommend that everyone tell all of your family and friends to stay away from any and all Tires Plus stores. You will leave with more problems then you started with and definitely a lot less money.

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Intentional destroying of property.

Comments

bossyrossi76

Wow, just wow.

BSRO Social

Thank you for this feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we take matters like this seriously.

We'd like to investigate this.

Please feel free to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with full details and your contact information. We value your business and hope to hear from you soon.

bossyrossi76
to BSRO Social #1397694

by investigate you mean "ignore"