After dropping off my vehicle, I was told it would only take 2 hours. When I went back 2.5 hours later, my car was in the same spot that I parked it.

So I decided to go for lunch and do a bit of shopping. Still my car did not move. After complaining the second time about the promptness of the service, it was finally pulled in to be worked. The mechanic that worked that on it was slow, incompetent and did not do the job properly.

Had to take it back the next day to have someone else adjust the shimmy at 50 mph. Would not recommend.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2015.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand you're frustrated with not having your vehicle serviced in the time frame provided and having to return to correct an issue with service.

We would like to look into this further if you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.