5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I've had all of my cars maintained for over 15 years at the same location and they always make recommendations but it's never a high pressure sale. It's up to you to take their advice or not.

If you get an alignment and balance with lifetime warranty new tires they don't wear out as soon. I even took my new car to have a tire repaired, even though they were the OEM tires they fixed it at no charge because of my history with them. Tires plus service is a bargain compared to the dealer service departments. They have always responded promptly to any complaints.

Keep your service records in case you need service at a different location, their computers are not networked.

Parts wear out and if you have them replaced it will save you a lot of grief. "Shade tree" mechanics might be cheaper but they don't have the equipment to maintain modern cars, if you have a car that is 40 or more years old you or a friend might be able to maintain it but I would not take a car with a computer or even fuel injection to anyone else.

Review about: Tires Plus Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Have used tires plus many times.

Comments