I got to the Tires Plus at 1270 Dogwood Drive Southeast, Conyers, Georgia 30013 at 10:40 am because a nail is in my tire and I need a plug (a 15 minute job)! Jusr got told that they can't plug it which is BULL!

I've had many tires plugged and they just want a poor person that works hard paycheck to paycheck to spend what little money I have on a *** tire! They think because I'm a woman that they can just tell me anything but I am trying to get home to Birmingham, Alabama (keep in mind I would already be at home if I hadn't set here all this *** time)!

Now what f'n choice do I have when he's telling me he can't plug the tire, I have to buy the *** tire and I am broke and will probably be here 3 more freaking hours! The plug needed is nowhere near the sidewall of the tire!

Comments

igotmyown205
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #765472

I would like to say thank you to Nick with Tires Plus Corporate getting back to me so quickly and handling my problem! I am home safely in Birmingham, Alabama.

Nick contacted the location before I got on the highway headed home and fixed things for me and apologized for the lengthy time I had been there. Thanks again Nick!

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #765341

If its not in the sidewall they can plug it. Hes bsing you.