2.8

I got my car back after I paid $987.00 just for my ac, 2 days later not to work. I took it back to them because my AC was fine before I took it there, (they left tools under the hood of my car), then they tell me my compressor is blown, 1st he said because I put too much Freon in it but I knew that was a lie because although I bought freon because it stopped working, the mechanic told me that it wasn't filling and I should take it back to the place that fixed my blower!

DO NOT USE TIRES PLUS, THEY WILL BREAK SOMETHING ON YOUR CAR SO THEY CAN GET YOUR MONEY! THEY ARE NOT RIGHT, THEY ARE CONS AND NOT PROFESSIONAL! AFTER I TOLD THEM MY AC WAS FINE BEFORE I BROUGHT IT TO THEM THEN THEY SAID IT WAS JUST WORN OUT. MY CAR IS A 2007 ION SATURN!

MY CAR DID NOT GO BAD TIL I BROUGHT TO TIRESPLUS! THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $492 and wants Tires Plus to "they fix my compressor since it was fine when i brought it there and now not even 2 weeks later it is not working. after all, i was told by i think his name is randy, told me there was nothing else wrong with my car after the full test that they did".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we're truly sorry to hear this happened after your visit with us! We would like to assist you with this situation.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the details of your visits, your contact information and invoice numbers. We appreciate you being a loyal Tires Plus customer and look forward to hearing from you soon.