2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Car was in for an oil change. It took minutes to be acknowleged and even when I was, It was extremely un friendly.

I was told I had nails in my tire. When I picked up car I wasn’t told anything about it nor charged. I’ll be taking to another shop to be checked.. On a side note, I over heard the salesman trying to sell 2 tires to a customer and was floored by what I heard.

I almost wanted to take the phone from him and sell the tires for the tech myself. Worst salesman Ive ever come across. I’ve been in sales most of my adult hood (15+ years)... The salesman also complained about the manager playing with his RC Cars outside while clients are still waiting..

*** Horrible!

This place needs new management. Stat!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13.

Comments

BSRO Social
#1419070

Good Morning, we are sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received while visiting one of our stores. If you would like to discuss your visit with us, please feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your full contact information, and your invoice number (if possible).

Thank you for choosing Tires Plus, we look forward to hearing from you soon. ^Kristyn