I went to the Tires Plus in Willow Grove, PA to have four new tires installed. My experience was TERRIBLE!

I made an appointment and showed up on time for it. I waited TWO HOURS for my tires to be done. No one came out to let me know what the delay was. When the manager did come out, he told me that I needed an alignment....which would cost me another $80!!!

After I waited TWO HOURS and no one explained to me before the xtra cost? I usually go to NTB and they told me that no good tire place would replace tires and not include alignment in the package. I refused the alignment and will be taking my car to NTB tomorrow for that. Then, after I paid and left, I had to turn around and go back 30 seconds after I left because my car was now making a rubbing sound.

When I got back to the store, the manager pulled stickers off my tires and said that was the problem. He took it for a drive and and said he "didnt hear anything". I heard the noise again on my way home. I will be taking my car to NTB tomorrow for the alignment and to check the rubbing.

I will NEVER EVER go to Tires Plus for anything again and will warn everyone I know not to go there either. HORRIBLE!!!

Review about: Tires Plus Tire Rotation.

Comments