had wheel alignment done by tires plus after recently replaced ball joints and tie rods-after alignment,passenger tie rod is broken tires plus never replaced it.i called them back @ tires plus to complain to the mgr.in omaha ne in bellevue located on fort crook rd.named robert.they towed my suburban from my home and took it back to fix the problem.they did everything but fixed my tie rods.driver side is tight passenger side is loose as ***.tires plus will never work on my car ever again....ever.i thought i was doing the right thing by going to who i thought was professionals i was wrong.

Comments

yeah tireplus got me too. alligned my car and 12000 miles later my tires are ruined.no i didnt hit anything.they have a different crew in there every 3 months. always trying to fix something on my car that doesnt need.jerks

#194776

Tires Plus is the very worst chain out there right now. Don't ever take your car to those crooks.

I wouldn't let those *** check the air in my tires. Apparently there are a lot of gullible people out there who've fallen for their tricks. Don't take your car to those thieves. They don't even do a lot of the bogus stuff they charge you for.

And they can't fix jack squat. Not they give a rat's behind about fixing your car.