Grand Forks, North Dakota
1.3

well got alignment at tires plus for 190 and after family dinner on my way home my TIRE broke not 1 but all 5 bolts off my tire their price to get studs and new nuts 240 buck a roonies just to put on my spare!!

yes i had to get a tow

yes it was at night they closed

now i didnt really agree for them to do work on my car they said they look at it in the morning and tonight told me my truck is done slip me the bill of a $239.80 just for 5 studs 5 nuts my tow fee was 75 they didnt comp me on that took them over 2 hrs to put my spare on WTF!!

they told me to pay up or no keys i told them to finance it store credit thing they do took my driver license wanted me to put in my Social Security wait what oh NO!!! NO!! NO!! that wasnt happening took out a lone from anther place to get my car out of tires plus nightmare jail and now looking file for small claims grand total of this mess $450 buckaroo kids wish me luck DONT GO-TO TIRES PLUS learn from me kiddos Thanks for reading!!

Preferred solution: refund me my money STOP BEING CROOKS Live up to your mistakes youre human like the rest of us we all not perfect in gods image.

Comments

Consumer A

Good morning and thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with this feedback from your recent visit to Tires Plus. I can certainly understand your frustration and I want to assure you that we hold our service to a much higher standard than this.

I'd like to help with getting your concerns escalated to our upper management team but I will need a little more information in order to continue. Will you please email me at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, a link to this review, and any invoice numbers related to this visit?

We value your business and we hope to hear back from you soon. ^Katrina

Tires Plus Reviews