Purchased a lifetime alignment package for my car at about 18 months. Package was sold for the lifetime of my ownership of the vehicle. Used the service a couple times and then when I replaced the tires they refused to continue to honor the contract by saying it only applied to the original tires. The contract doesn't specify that restriction, doesn't identify the tires and when they sold to me it was sold at full price despite the prior wear on the tires. That and extra long wait times due to "unexplained delays" with other vehicles, during each use of the contract (as much as 6 hours wait on what was supposed to be a 2 hour job) make Tires Plus the fraud capitol of the Southern Maryland (Waldorf) area.

Also had wrong oil changes done twice. Asked for full synthetic, got "blend" instead. Come back tomorrow and we can correct it. Went back BOTH tomorrows for the upgrade "at no additional charge" but wouldn't bet I actually received the right oil durng the correction visit. Would no longer trust then to maintain a tricycle properly.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

BSRO Social
#401986

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened during your visits?

Thanks,