1.3

3 years ago I had a water pump go bad on my car. I had tires plus replace it.

as of yesterday I had to have it replaced again because it was leaking. the mechanic at midas told me that the last time I had the water pump replaced that they broke a bolt on the pump and that there was another bolt that was actually inside of the pump. the mechanic at midas was able to remove what was left of the bolt and installed a new pump. the same day I had the pump replaced at tires plus I get home and my car wont start.

I get it back to tires plus and and they tell me the starter is bad. and want over 300 dollars to replace it. so a friend told me to go buy the starter and he would put it on free of charge. well come to find out a nut was missing from the wiring harness and the wire was just dangling.

note... this is the same day I had the water pump replaced. now the battery they replaced 3 years ago is also bad. bottom line is I will never do business with these crooks again.

oh btw they told me that my wheel bearing was going bad. I got a second opinion and found out there was nothing wrong with the bearing.

it was a tie rod not the bearing. id advise anyone to always get second opinions I will for now on.

Review about: Tires Plus Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: bad quality and was lied to.

Preferred solution: my solution is i wont ever get repairs through tires plus again. i have found a good repair shop i trust now.

I didn't like: Not satisfied.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we apologize that you have had a negative experience during your recent visit to your local Tires Plus. We are happy to get your concerns escalated to our management team to investigate.

Would you please email me at SocialCare@bfrc.com with your contact information (including your full name, phone number, and mailing address), a link to this review, and any invoice numbers related to these services?

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you with getting a resolution to your concerns. ^Katrina