I went to my local Tires plus for a quote on front end alignment.(Mandarin)

San Jose Blvd. I told the service manager that i needed shims behind my control arms, he told me to find them because he had no idea where to get them. I went to our local Napa store and he asked how many i needed, they

are a stock item. What kind of store managers are hired at Tires Plus.

I WILL NEVER GO OR SEND ANYONE TO THEM.I have a 1992 Astro Van, but the fact that he told me to get the shims myself is just ignorance on his part. I hope the corporate office reads this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

#206087

:x I can't believe this!no shims ?I thought our store was tight about buying supplies.

hey Mike If it's not your store ....

maybe ...uhummm!

#202976

When you expect service to be rendered by some one that wants to rip u off thats what u get. That store has had too many service managers(?), none of which understand service. God help new manager...

#202521

I am Mike O'Barr and I have just been installed as the new store manager of the north mandarin location.I am appalled to read this report.

I would love an opportunity to apologize in person on behalf of our company. If you would be so kind as to call me at the store (904) 731-7076 I would appreciate it immensely.

You were not specific as to which location you visited (we have two in mandarin) but I would love to earn your business regardless.Thank you

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #198507

now that manager is an ***, if he has a hunter, coats or any other major brand alignment equipment various shims come in a kit with alignment tools.