2.9
Turnaround Time

Had four tires installed and the invoice was time stamped for 70+ minutes. When I asked for the 59 minute guarantee of a free oil change, I was told that my vehicle had been in the parking lot, they just didn't get the paperwork finished.

Recently went in to have them look at my rear tires which had a 60,000 mile warranty and had 31,000 mile on them and I was told I didn't rotate them often enough.

I explained they had been changing my oil in 5,000 mile intervals, and they had never rotated them as part of my service? they refused to stand behind the warranty.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your frustration with the recent issues you experienced at our location.

We would like to investigate this further if you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.