1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Purchased my second set of tires for $1000 including warranty in April. Had an oil change and asked for tires to be checked/rotated in July.

Attempted to drive three hours away in august and my tire flew off the car on the turnpike with my two young children (4 and 6)in the car on our way to what should have been a 5 day Disney world vacation. Lug nuts were not properly tightened (seriously??) Because of Tires Plus complete incompetence I lost a day and a half and almost $400 of my children's vacation. Not to mention the fear and trauma of the accident and the fact that my kids had to walk half a mile along the side of the highway to safety in knee high weeds and 96° noon Florida summer sun. It has now been almost FOUR MONTHS and the repairs on my car have STILL not been completed and I had to threaten them with legal action for them to pay attention, and offer me a pathetic $250.

The claims advisor Juan Mendoza did his absolute best to IGNORE my complaints and Tires Plus REFUSES to acknowledge or reimburse me for what they cost of my children's vacation even after i explained i would take them back to orlando in January so they could experience what was so unfairly taken from two innocent children.

Tires Plus cares not ONE bit about the everyday people that keep their horrible business in motion, look at all the awful reviews!! I am disgusted by the lack of family values shown by Tires Plus and will never spend a penny at any Tires Plus/Bridgestone/Firestone location.

Review about: Tires Plus Tires Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BSRO Social

We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you, as we want to ensure that these concerns are properly addressed. At this time, the proper party has been notified and will be in contact with you with further details. Thank you.

Has even one speck of your complaint been issued in writing, sent via Certified Mail return receipt requested to a higher company authority ?

If not, despite the validity of your claim (scary !), you have failed the complaint process.

Calls to some guy named Mendoza won't cover it.

Don't give up and try another path.

Engage a professional consumer advocate (such as myself) to pursue your claim.

You can't handle it properly if you're too emotional ; the CA won't be ...

to William #1399137

Thank you. I need help but don't know where to get it.