Did a search on tiresplus.com, found tires, printed a quote then tried to go to the local franchise to get the tires and they can't even get the tires from Corporate, but they could sell me a significantly higher price tire that they can get. Not their fault, they'd put the tire I found on my care, but they can't even get the product from their corporate shipped to them.

Ok so I compounded the compliant, they advertise if you find a cheaper price in 30 days for the same tire they'll double the money. I did a search for another of their stores a bit farther away and that store advertises the same tire 15% cheaper than the other store was supposed to be able to get it for.

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #768947

On the Subject of Corporate vs local Franchise, I am an employee , and many problems that can be resolved at local levels are ignored for the direction of production , circumvented to the excuse of Corporate, and never resolved. a cheaper set of tires from a store posting the same name is not a corporate problem it's a rogue Pricing.

you have an advantage at that point and the first thing a Manager would do is tell you that you do not. Exposure of that can lead to audits.