They charge $20 for a service that you get anyway....

This does not make any sense, how do these people sleep at night, knowing they are ripping people off. The mechanics check out your car thoroughly even if you don't purchase the tpvi....

DONT GO TO TIRES PLUS

Mechanics are on commission, they get paid when you spend money so naturally they are looking for faults with your vehicle and trust me they will let you know when something is wrong and even sometimes when there is nothing wrong with your car.

again... dont go to tires plus,

you will get ripped off one way or another.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

You can't place all tires plus locations in one boat just because of one bad experience.Yes, there are bad people out there who are trying to steal your money, but they are out numbered by the good.

Its always sad when I hear about bad experiences with mechanics and shops as it gives us all a bad name.

The tires plus locations in my area have great employees, they explain to customers and show them when their vehicles need anything.They understand the value of a good customer and know that if they don't treat them well that there are many other shops out there.

That's becuase the DM and ADM of the Kansas city district are two of the biggest crooks in the business! They track the number of TPVI's sold daily!

#119644

The T.P.V.I.is a way to set you up to sell you things you don't need!

and they charge you for it! Titrs plus rips everyone off that comes through there doors. The district managers will call the store every day and cuss and threaten all employees that don't do what they say! to rip peoplr off!

store manager JACK BIDDING IN ST. JOSEPH MO. is the worst at stealing money from customers. he and tires plus are theives!

KANSAS CITY DISTRICT IS THE WORST AT RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS! GO TO NTB,TIRE KINGDOM,GOODYEAR! BEWARE OF THE ST.

JOSEPH MO.STORE!!!!!