Had an appt at 12:00 and I arrived a half hour early, told the technician I was here and handed him the keys.Another customer just walked in and requested some tires.

I had walked out and when I came back, the wallk in was having her vehicle worked on and my was still sitting outside, Asked the technician why he had done that and he told me because I had arrived early and he had told me that it would take 2and a half hours for my car to be finished.His was rude and he had a I din't care attitude.

Review about: Tires Plus Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

why would you hand the keys to the technician , the begining of the process would be to complete a work order then give the keys to the service writer for proper tagiing of the keys and delivery to the service advisor, then the technician can work on the vehicle without losing the never had the keys excuse is not a factor anymore.

There are a lot of factors involved in directing workflow.Appearance can sometimes be deceiving.

As long as your car is finished in the time promised, shouldn't that really be what really matters? A shop has technicians of varying skill levels and proficiency. It's the service advisor's job to match the right technician to the right job.

You didn't say what kind of work you were having done.If it's high-end work, then you can't just give it to the oil change tech.

im a tool i take peoples money im not here to help you or anyone else, i want a big house a big car. i dont care about my employees and what they do.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened and try to make it right.

We do care about our customer experience and this is not the typical Tires Plus experience.

Thanks.

Steve

There is something to be said for doing research before you make a buying decision.I am looking for a place to have my oil changed ...

simply. I am so glad checked on Tires Plus. These reviews have definitely given me cause to pause.

Thanks to everyone out here who took the time and energy to share you experience.I am very grateful.