Brought in my 91cadillac for tires and oil change. Is older with a few problems, so when the tech accidentally pulled off the knob for the hood opener, I just figured it was its time...but then the kid denied doing it, and I even overheard him tell the woman at the front counter that "he's lying"...THIS is what pissed me off, and if I didn't need the tires, I would have told them to drop my car immediately!!! I wasn't looking for any reimbursement, like I said, my car isn't exactly in pristine condition, but to say a costumer is lying...well, needless to say I will never go back to the Tires Plus out on SR 70 in Bradenton again, and if you choose to, I'd advise standing outside the work bays and watching them work!

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #728724

I, WholeHearted agree with you, Sir

The only time a person should call someone a Liar is if there is irrefutable evidence to the fact.Given the possibility the handle had run it's course and had just popped off it was Grace that allowed you both to experience the moment together.

an explainable incident for both parties. I would have strongly cautioned the person condescending my customer , and asked him to leave the area. Then an acceptance on your part, a part purchased at cost and a small labor charge to install the part. Shop fees are to pay the rent.

the remedy is good business.:)

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so that I can get more information about what happened including the store address and your contact information?

Thanks,