2.0

I recently had an oil change and tire rotation service at Tire Plus located at 3803 Lafayette Rd. Indianapolis.

Before I went to the store I asked for the cost. I was told that it will be $29.99. Even at the reception desk at the store I was told again the cost will be $29.99. However, when the service was finished, I was presented with an invoice that included $25 labour cost.

I was never told that there will be a $25 additional cost besides the $29.99 I was quoted for. I found that such a practice was very dishonest.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Tires Plus to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social
#1020474

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the issue with labor costs not being advised to you before service was done on your vehicle at one of our stores. We would like to look into this further if you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, Invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value you feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!