2.0

I recently had an oil change and tire rotation service at Tire Plus located at 3803 Lafayette Rd. Indianapolis.

Before I went to the store I asked for the cost. I was told that it will be $29.99. Even at the reception desk at the store I was told again the cost will be $29.99. However, when the service was finished, I was presented with an invoice that included $25 labour cost.

I was never told that there will be a $25 additional cost besides the $29.99 I was quoted for. I found that such a practice was very dishonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonest practice.

Comments

BSRO Social
#1020474

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the issue with labor costs not being advised to you before service was done on your vehicle at one of our stores. We would like to look into this further if you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, Invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value you feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!