W184N9641 Appleton Ave, Germantown, WI 53022, USA
1.2

Case 1: Went through the trouble of booking an appointment online. This consists of entering all of the info they would need (Name, address, exact tires you want to buy, vehicle type, etc).

Get to the appointment 10 minutes early with a printed off copy of all the details above.

I was told that they could not get to my care for 2 hours. I wasted my time drive 45 minute to the location and another 45 minutes back home. I was pissed off. The never tried to call me and warn me about them being behind schedule.

I cancelled my appt. and decided to order tires from Tire Rack.

Case 2: I took my truck to a dealer and had my alignment done and decided to get new tires at Tire Plus. I brought my truck in and waited for the tires to be changed. The manager comes out and said that I needed an alignment for the truck and could not put the tires on without it.

I told him it was already done and he disagreed. I had to cancel the tire installation and go back to the dealer, who showed me the alignment certification paperwork. He told me that Tire Plus has a bad reputation for charging people for things that do not need to be done.

He said he knew because he worked there and was force to do unethical charges. He warned me to never go back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Tires Installation.

Reason of review: read comments.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Tires Plus Cons: Bad bad bad, Lied about the work my car needed.

• dishonest

Comments

Consumer A

Hello, we are truly sorry to hear about the negative experience that you had at Firestone. We would like to help get your concerns addressed by our management team but we will need a little more information in order to proceed.

Will you please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, a link to this review, the store's address, and any further details that you would like to provide?

We value your business and we look forward to working with you. ^Katrina

Tires Plus Reviews