I paid over 400$ for a set of tires, they charged me for 4 tire disposals when they only disposed of 2.They sold me a 200$ warranty that was not honored after one of the tires started showing metal after only a few short months I bought their 3 year warranty and They will not honor it.

He claimed that Because i had not brought it in to their shop every 3000 miles for alignment, my warranty was void. Funny they don't even do alignments at their shop. This is an outright outrage It says nothing about that in the warranty. These people are theives especially Todd in Ocala FLorida.

He laughed at my face when I asked for his help. I believe you would get better customer service at a concentration camp. These people are evil. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIVES, YOU PUT YOUR SELF AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD AT DANGER.

THEY DO NOT HOLD UP THEIR END OF THE BARGAIN.

i THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE START A LEGAL SUIT AGAINST THESE EVIL PEOPLE.If you have benn vicimized by these people contact me @ daniellaborn@aol.com and we wuill band together against this evil hurting people across america.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

This is hilarious. This complainer bought Tires at Discount Tires, but then complains about Tires Plus.

LOL.

Alignment being off DOES void the tire warranty. That is only fair.

The original poster is so retarded that she blames one business for something a different company did.That and she still uses AOL for email.

How in the world did this person pass a driving test?It's scary that someone that *** is allowed to operate a 2,000lbs+ motor vehicle at highway speeds.

Childress, Texas, United States #214186

i agree with comment 1 your a *** *** it sounds like mechanical wear on your tires which would make it your fault for lack of maintenance

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #198504

you're an ***

Thanks for alerting us, but it sounds like your experience was at a Discount Tire location, not Tires Plus. If there's anything we can do to help, kindly call 1-800-440-4167. Thank you!

LawuitReady

Sue his ***. Im about to sue tires plus. When they realize its gonna cost them more time and money for mistreated customers than its worth-maybe they'll do their job right!