This is a terrible business and totally unprofessional. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go here.

From Oct-Nov 2014 I received various maintenance from this tire plus location, oil change, timing belt, water pump, coolant flush, inspection, new tires, and life time alignments. Dec 2nd my car wouldn't start and I found out my battery was corroded (even though I was just at tire plus, they didn't say anything). I took it to the dealership and come to find out Tire plus did not do my coolant flush even though they charged me for it and said they would. the dealership showed me the coolant was brown and murky.

I contacted tire plus and they said they remembered me because I had corrosion, however they didn't tell me that. Plus they agreed to refund the coolant, which they still have not.

This place scammed me and failed to do work, plus failed to report the corrosion.

I will never go back to tire plus

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i want a refund for the coolant flush they didn't do (119), the lifetime alignments (179.99) because i can't trust them to do them, and 9.99 for the inspection because of failure to report the corrosion which might have saved my battery" as the author lost $308. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. The most disappointing about tires plus oil change at Tires Plus was failed to perform services Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments