I purchase 4 new primewell PS830 tires and had nothing but problems with them...went back to the store 3 tires to complain and they only speed balanced them and sent me on my way..they don't want to replace them even under warranty...the wheel alignment was done poorly went back 3 times for that to...i want all my tires replace...i want what i paid for...I'm going to hire a Lawyer to see once and for all that they hear me this time...Orange city Tire plus did the worst job on my wheel alignment and sole me defected tires and now i'm stock driving my car with wobbling tire...this is not right..i just want my car fix the right way

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of primewell ps830 tires from Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $370 and wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and we're here to help. Please email socialcare@bfrc.com with details, store location, invoice numbers and your contact information. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.