Resolved

Update by user 1 day ago

RESOVED THANK YOU

Original review posted by user Oct 19

I went to Tires Plus on 08/27/2018 in Lakeland Florida # 691798 for new tires , well I ended up getting damage to my driver side rocker panel and no new tires. They do not want to pay for the damage that they caused while up on the lift.

I only had my car for 2 years a 2015 with only 3147 miles when purchased, no damages a 1 owner car , I am the second owner ,I contacted them the very next day about the damages on my car. I started a file that day. I also took my car to Jim Browne Collision Center on Aug 30 for an estimate, the damages they caused are over $800. I have contacted the claims adviser for Tires Plus several times now.He stated that it was a lot of money so wanted to have another person come look at my car and that was done on 10/05/18.I sent an email the following week to the adviser asking what they are planing on doing.

It had been 1 week since the inspection was done and he stated that he was waiting for upper management.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and that was done on 09/19/18 . They state that cases are usually closed within a month well today's date is 10/19 18 and nothing has been done.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

T Brown

RESOLVED Thank You....

I also sent a copy of my purchase date of my car , showing the mileage and a copy of the car fax report . I did purchase new tires because on the way home the vibration that I had asked the team at Tires Plus to check out was much worse due to having the tires rotated.

That tire was separating and causing the vibration and it was located on the passenger side of my car not where the damage was done. Also I had made an appointment for tires confirmation # 60378235 08/27/2018 @ 2:00 pm

BSRO Social

Good afternoon. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at Tires Plus when you went to have your tires replaced.

I can only imagine your frustration and I would like to help get your concerns addressed by the appropriate department. Please email me at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, a link to this review, the store's address, and any invoice numbers related to this visit.

We value you as a customer and we look forward to your response. ^Katrina