2.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased a set of tires for my Mercedes C300 11/4/16.. I had a slow leak in the driver's side tire where I had to keep putting air in it.

Went to Tires Plus to have it repaired.. and SURPRISE, it can't be fixed, 'you need a whole new $240 tire..' The TP guy said the sidewall was so damaged that it couldn't be fixed.. Not going back to Tires Plus. There is no way the sidewall was damaged..

I hadn't been driving on it flat. How can a barely year old tire, only driven for work and school commutes be THAT damaged that it can't be repaired?

Review about: Tires Plus Tire Repair.

Reason of review: I think I was conned into buying a new tire when it wasn't necessary..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, I am sorry that you had a to replace your tire when you took your vehicle in for a flat repair. I would like to get your concerns escalated to our management team to investigate.

Would you please email me at SocialCare@bfrc.com with your contact information (including your name, phone number, and mailing address), a link to this review, and the invoice number from this visit? We value your business with Tires Plus and would like the opportunity to assist in this matter.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you. ^Katrina