price gouging mark ups,bad attitude technicians,cussing and constant swearing in the shop. very bad enviroment.

why anyone would ever wanna take there car to a shop like this where the employees even hate there jobs is beyond me. horrible. and when i said something to the store manager(justin) he just smiles and says ok, "uh huh" like its no big deal. wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

ive dealt with Brian who was the service manager at chanhassen and many years at hopkins, and enjoyed it,the guys were almost always happy in the shop(he made it fun for them id assume) and he never recommended anything not needed.

asked the guys at chanhassen to tell me where he was but they wouldnt tell me(i can only assume its gonna be with a company that he will prosper with.) point of the story-sometime even a horrible company has great people. but with great people gone, bad companys are just horrible companies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2012.

Comments

Heavener, Oklahoma, United States #698217

If you do some research you will find that work guaranteed nationwide is priced in line amongst each other.

Your poor writing and grammar skill is just as offensive to the rest of us as was the cursing you heard in an automotive backshop to you. :cry

you can email me arowell669@gmail.com but i wouldnt wait for ever to respond my car needs 2grand in work and i will not be waiting longer than today to get it worked on. i want to know where brian went so i can take my car there.

thanks

BSRO Social

Hello. I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get more information about this as well as get your contact information? I would like to get involved and reach out to the store.

Thanks,