store manager,jason sieling recommended me to buy a fuel pump because my car wouldnt crank over,he told me the battery took out the fuel pump. Even though it didnt make sense to me I trusted him.

Picked my car up and jason said it runs perfect! Went to start my car the next day and just click click click. Call ford.....they put a battery in and now the car has worked perfect since. Call jason sieling to ask for him to take care of me...he declined and said the battery was a seperate issue.

When I called and asked ford about they laughed,and said we got alot of business from there horrible service, then there 25yr master tech said"tiresplus clearly sold you an unneeded fuel pump.

Never again will I deal with tiresplus. All thanks to jason seiling.worst service ever.

Comments

:) how can a thirty year master tech determine that you did not need a fuel pump If it was replaced? did you recover the old pump?

Jason Sieling being hired as a manager anywhere is a joke. He doesnt know a thing about cars.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information from you about what happened?

Thanks,