Oct 21, 2017 My name is Malay Moreno I went to Tire Plus at 10765 NW 41 St Miami Florida 33178 for an oil change and to check if a battery needs to be changed. But end up some major work must be done, I told them I don't have enough balance plus I don't have time to fix a major work today (Saturday, Oct 21, 2017).

The manager proceeds he will call to have my credit line on Oct 21, 2017, to have the car done for me. He explained about the spark plug, the oil was super filthy and fixing the axle that is broken. I asked him how long will it take, he said it will take till 5:00 to be done. I told him I will come back next week.

Just get me some oil change and check if I need the battery. The manager by the name of Pedro Jimenez persists that it should be done by 5:00 without exception. After been waiting till 6:00 he told me the casket accidentally broke, it's nobody fault. I was so upset that I don't want to see what he wants to show me.

It makes no difference at this point all I want a solution ahead. I explain to him about my court day on Monday and Training day and I have no credit card to rent the car. He said the company car enterprise is closed on Saturday and the KIA part is closed as well. He suggested that he will pay for my uber and the broken casket will be included with the different of my bill for that repair.

He had promised to call me by Sunday, Oct 22, 2017, between 12 and 1:00 to ask his boss to accommodate me with this situation. I repeatedly ask him to assure me of his promise he has made about renting the car due to the circumstances, he promised he won't let me down. My complaint is that all this could have been avoided if they are following the protocol knowing that I have told him I will come back instead insisting customer to assure him or her that was done by 5 without exception, failing to realize that the parts are not open without calculating the risk accordingly. Especially you are in this type of business for so long.

He took care of all the customer and waiting to do my car at the rushing time is not going to be okay. He has no apologies for anything at all. He defending himself with how long he has been working on opening the part to next part is time-consuming. He keeps insisting for me to understand his point.

In the beginning, he said this is a good car just need a maintenance and you will be set for a long time to go. All the sudden he defends himself by saying about so much work in the car after opening up. But never approach me about all of these things. I am sitting there till 6:00 PM to hear his dilemma about my car.

This is not a first time I recognized his voice when one of the mechanics forget to close the seal after done some oil change back in May. He hasn't backed down at all. I don't deserve to be treated this way. Where still stated his point failing to recognize what went wrong and admit it that I had asked him not to be done today and leave for another week.

I will not want to pay for something that my car has been destroying knowing that he will find out that I am complaining to have it on the record about this Tire Plus in 10765 NW 41 St Miami Fl 33178. By tomorrow Oct 22, 2017, Sunday. If he broke his promised to deliver the rental car to me after talking to his boss or to resolve my issue and correcting it to the right way.

I will have to call to the credit card not to pay for the mediocre unwell deserve service that I received from this manager that doesn't account for his word of work or promise to a customer a member of Tire Plus that didn't deliver to his core principle. Regards, Vienchanmalay Moreno

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2017.

Comments

BSRO Social

Malay, we apologize for this frustrating experience, and we would like to help. In order to do so, we need a few additional details.

Could you please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with a link to this review, your full contact information, and any related invoices from this experience. Once we receive this information we should be able to further assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. We value your business, and thank you for reaching out to Tires Plus.