Made an appointment on line to have an oil change. Recieved 2 confirmation emails

for appointment. Went to store at appointment time. They took my keys and told me my car

would be ready in 45 minutes. Then 45 minutes later told me that they could not do oil

change as they did not have an appointment available. Why did they not tell me this went I arrived at

store. I said I would not return and they said they would do it but I would have to wait. I requested

my keys and now they are calling my cell.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we're sorry to hear there were issues while trying to set an appointment for your oil change. We'd like to look into this for you.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details and your contact information. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.