I got my brakes done and to this date my brakes are still squilling and making noise. I have taken my car back twice (2) and they are still making a whole lot noise when I brake.

Each time I go back they tell me we put new pads and each time after about a week or so it starts all over.

I will never go back there for brakes. I will now have to take my SUV back to toyota to get my brakes done.

Very unhappy customer, I would not recommend them for brake work at the location I went to.

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Comments

#205264

"Squeal" can be caused by many other intervening (means, get into) elements one being minerals that are just floating around or lying on the ground, like salt, iron dust, akalye,things that leak off other vehicles sharing the road with you, car wash detergents, tire shine sprays, other things people do but do not realize what they are doing,not to argue that Tiresplus has it all together, technicians have short cuts by laziness by not changing worn cutting bits, or not installing vibration dampners during rotor resurfacing, washing recently resufaced rotors is really important, consult with the manager or lead technician and insist on these industry standards and the "squeal" should go away. please accept my appology for not being the technician that worked on your vehicle. but tiresplus has standards that anyone of us as technicians can be fired for if we are not practicing.

Im getting my brakes done there tomorrow. What location did you have your vehicle serviced?