Today is Saturday, October 17th 2015 at 1:30, I Kevin Swann, visited the Tire Plus in Gambier Maryland, and it appears to be worst facilities in America. First of all I called about a defective tire.

They (attempted to prorated a tire that was a clearly a Manufacture defect. There was a bubble protruding from the side of the tire which had nothing to do with tread of the tire. Yet the customer service person (Danny)!! wanted to measure the depth of a tires which does not relate to manufacture Defect.

On top of that they damage wheel locks using an impact wrench taking the locks off. Which I clearly don't have. So the cost of the free replacement tire was $299.00 the Alignment was 89. 00 and the New lock set was 58.00 that was Damaged while they worked the vehicle.

Additionally, as I waited to have the vehicle worked on. I noticed that the vehicle was driven two blocks away from the building. Which had not have been worked on yet. Why are they test driving my vehicle that had not have been mechanically inspected.

Supporting documentation will be processed via email

Highly discussed costumer Kevin Swann. Email: swannnvrgvup@gmail.com Ref: FLA0047

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Tires Plus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus tires plus tire repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'd be happy to investigate this matter further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!