I requested an internet quote from the Tires Plus website and received the quote quickly. I then called and got a quote over the phone that was a little over $100 cheaper than the internet quote.

I informed the salesperson of this and was assured that the cheaper phone quote price was correct. I gladly scheduled an appointment. When I arrived at the appointed time an employee greeted me and printed a work order for me to sign that was $140 more than the quoted price. I let the employee know and he informed me that he could not honor such a low price and questioned the veracity of the dollar figure that was given to me.

I had to be a real a$$hole to get them to honor the quoted price and caused quite a scene in their store. While waiting for my tires to be installed I noticed a lot of unnecessary upselling and what I would call bait and switch selling to other customers.

I am satisfied with the tires and the actual installation but would not do business with this company ever again. At best they have really poor service and questionable sales tactics, at worst they are just plain dishonest.

Comments