I searched online on their site for the tires I needed then made an appointment. There was an advertised price of buy 3 and get 0ne free.

The tire sold for $114.00 ea. I printed the sale estimate for both 4 tires $445.92 plus junk fees and an estimate for 3 tires. I also had a printed coupon from their site that the consumer is told to present to the dealer for a buy 3 and get one free deal on the tires I was buying. I presented the estimate for 4 tires and the coupon "by 3 etc.

after some figuring by the salesman I was quoted a total of $464 and change. I told him that I wasn't getting a discount. He at first tried muddling the situation by saying that actually they *** about 25% from each tire for the discount. I then showed him my copy of a quote for 3 tires $334.44 and he said that didn't include taxes and other fees.

The copy I showed him had everything on it as the copy with 4 tires, neither had taxes so I asked for the tax base, and was told 8%.

By my math that added another $29.75 which is still $100 different. Bait and switch, these guys are crooked stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed to honor ad for tires. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of tires plus tires. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

I thank you for your offer to help but I have already resolved the situation by walking away as fast as my feet would take me. I purchased tires from another dealer minutes after leaving Tires Plus.

Because of this I do not have an invoice number nor do I plan to ever do business with this tires plus again.

You may have a legitimate but the one located at 1270 Dogwood Dr Se

Conyers, GA isn't among them. Get me once shame on you.........

BSRO Social

Hello, we are so sorry to hear of this poor customer service that you experienced with us today. We understand that your time and money is valuable and we'd like to help resolve this issue.

Please reach out to us at bfsocial@accentonline.com with your invoice number and contact information.

Thank you for sharing you feedback with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to hearing from you.