Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My car was damaged from a tech leaving a tool on the inside of my van and closing the hood and now my hood Is lifted Instead of closing flat and tight, now rain and snow comes In my car from the damage. To make matters even more horrible the tech had no business going under my hood especially since I made the appointment to check my tire because I couldn't put air In my tire and they thought It might be a valve stem problem.

I asked the guy at the counter why are you guys under my hood he claims that It's protocol to check the fluids even though I was only there for my tire. I feel like If they only checked the tire like I made the appointment for none of the damage to my hood would have happened. This happened on November 5th 2018 at the store at 9101 N Deerbrook Trail, In Browndeer Wisconsin. Making matters worst the tech never said anything to me and gave me my keys and he also failed to tell the management I just happened to see the damage after I got home and noticed the damage.

I went back to the store to complain and filled out an accident report and they told me to get two estimates which I did and here we are almost two months later and nobody has called me, they gave me a case # but no action still to this day. I have called a lawyer and plan on going to small claims court to force tires plus to fix the damage that they done to my car. I will never go to tires plus again, If you choose to go, make sure that you take lots of pics of your car before you go so that you can make sure there's no damage done after they fix your car because you will never know and don't depend on the techs to tell you.

The management also told me that there's no camera's In the shop so they couldn't see the tech when he did the damage. I find that hard to believe since It's a safety hazard and what If a car falls on someone and there's know way to check for Insurance purposes If you die.

Comments

No progress from tires plus, just getting the run around, I did get the claims managers name and number his name Is David Berde 615-937-9153 I left several messages and he hasn't called me back. Ronald Branch Is my claims specialist but I've never received a call from him either all I have Is a claim #.

ObeisantSnowyOwl752

Seems to be a consistent thing here as management did not tell me there were any concerns after doing my oil change and now the car sounds like it needs to be tossed in the junk yard.

BSRO Social
#1620255

Hello, we truly apologize for this frustrating experience and we definitely want to ensure that this is addressed. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details, your invoice number, your case number, and the best contact information for you.

We value your business with Tires Plus and look forward to hearing from you. ^Jennifer

to BSRO Social #1620513

Invoice number 182997 Case number 2337525 Best numbers to call 262-744-6220 and 414-595-3665