Bought four new tires and had them installed, no problem. After a few months the tire sensors started showing faults, called tires plus to find out what was wrong. The counter service person wanted to know what I did to cause the sensors to go off, I said I was just driving the car. I asked if they reset the sensors because the tires did not match the tire location on the dash. They did not reset the sensors or check the condition of the sensors. The sale person got real upset when I questioned him about why they not replace the old ones after they only last about five years or why they did not reset the tire location. Went to Discount Tires and found out I had a bad sensor, they made the repair.They also reset the tire location for me at no cost. I will never go back to Tires Plus or recommend them for service, they are only conserned about the sale and not the service after the sale.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of knowledge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus tires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and would like to investigate this further. Please message us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the location that you visited and the related invoice from the service or phone number on your account so that this can be addressed. We value you as a Tires Plus customer and hope to hear from you soon.