1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been a loyal customer to tires Plus I mean numerous years several vehicles over the years that I’ve purchased new tires repaired tires alignment etc. I have a 2017 Kia cadenza premium I have Korst put a lot of miles on my vehicles and I noticed that needed an alignment so I went to said location in Zephyrhills Florida had a four wheel alignment done and balance no problem I inquired about purchasing tires soon even though my tires were evenly where’d but I knew it was time soon so I inquired about tires pricing what name brand etc.

the pricing same kind a high But at that time I am still shopping so this past weekend I called to said location in Zephyrhills Florida lady answered the phone will not name her name at this point I explain to her what tires do you have in stock for my car today she explained to me I don’t have anything in stock I’d have to order them no problem how long would it take to get a set a tires for my car in today she said she could have them within a couple of hours no problem I explained that I’ve gone online to tire rack and Sam’s Club and I found the tires that I like for my car a good year tire or BF good rich was told we don’t sell those name brands I said really OK what do you sell Firestone only or something called a knock off prime well . I asked will you folks made the price for tire rack or Sam’s Club she informed me that the tires that Sam’s Club sells are knock offs they’re not Jen you wine good year tires or BF good rich I thought that was kind of funny why would a big company like that sell knock off tires so I called off a Nother name tire that was on sale for $150 A piece would she make that price so I didn’t have to drive to Sam’s Club and purchase was quickly informed NO I cannot meet that price or beat that price I really ask the question again you’re not going to meet or beat that price for an advertised price from tire rack or Sam’s club etc. she quickly told me no I’m not that those are not Ginuwine name brand tires I said OK let me do some research if I decide I want to buy the tires from you folks how much notice do you need all just let me know soon as possible I can have them here within a few hours I told her thank you still didn’t sound right so I began my journey to Lakeland Florida Sam’s Club found the BF good rich tires that I wanted of course had to order them would take two business days not a problem I question the associate about the conversation I had with tires plus claiming that the tires they sell at Sam’s Club we’re not name brand tires that they were knock offs was this true or not and I’d like to see the BF good rich tires for my car please he proceeded to the tire rack brought me a BF good rich tires and showed me we do not sell knock offs we buy directly from the manufacture I said thank you very much when ahead and purchase my tires they had my tires and the next morning very efficient for tires installed for less than $500 with a lifetime warranty name brand tires BF good rich .

I’m not through with that liar at tires plus in Zephyrhills I went back into my filing system I have purchased 14 sets of tires numerous repairs to tires alignment oil changes etc. over the years I can’t believe that was bald face lie to everyone in that said location in Zephyrhills should be fired and started over I will never trust them again and I believe tires plus should be informed of this sad such lying that this store is doing to customers and I’ve posted this on Facebook so everyone in town will know how tires plus does and they should Watch out for them

Comments

BSRO Social

We are truly sorry to hear of the poor customer service you received at our, Zephyr Hills store. We would like to hear more about your service.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your contact information, and any applicable information (if possible).

You are a valued Tires Plus customer, we look forward to your response. ^KH