Resolved

His name is Mark Texierea I have never talked to such an *** hat in all my life the guy is a blibbering *** good luck with that guy I saw him one day walking in the store barking ,who am I going to fire today as I was watching the guys work on my car how can that be allowed I was told by the the mechanic that he does that all the time I guess when he is under heat from upper management , probably from his poor management skills I feel sorry for any body working at that store or any store that he over sees

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: get rid of that fool.

Tires Plus Pros: Jeremy.

Tires Plus Cons: Mark t.

Comments

Consumer A

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you recently had due to one of our managers. We hold all of our employees to a higher customer service standard than you experienced and we would like to investigate this further.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, the store's address, and your contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Tires Plus Reviews