1.2

I have an lifetime alignment on about 4 cars with tiredplus, I recently purchased a set of tires. they told me I needed some extra work on my front end or they could nt do the alignment.

they have done this on several occasions, knowing they could nt make any money on the alignment. at one time telling me my wheel was going to fall off if I didn't get some work done. I check around and was told that what I am being told was false. i decided to get the job done elsewhere cheaper.

i was given the runaround by the manager, mad over the fact that i didn't let him rip me off. it caused a lot of problems with me and my mechanic that was doing the job. he like others, even tiredplus people sd not to put them on or i didn't need the procedure. I had my struts put back on and there was no problem.

the alignment went perfectly. it was explained to me that even if I had the work suggested done the results would have been minimal, and not very cost effective. I have complained about the hickory grove, kennesaw ga. store for some time.

they did clean out one management team at one time but old habits and mentalities just seems to *** back up there.

I wrote a letter to president George knapp, but heard nothing back from any one. I quess its hard to keep up with all the complaints at tiredplus, or you just don't give a damn.........tiredplus wants to overcharge you for everything or like the dealers but do what they want......

Reason of review: scams.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Someone trying to rip me off.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for making us aware of the concerns you have regarding your alignment. We'd be happy to address this matter.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the complete details of your experience, the store, any related invoice numbers, and your contact information.

We appreciate your business with Tires Plus and we look forward to hearing from you. ^Jennifer