I went to change my tires today, Feb. 24 2015, to Tires Plus on Austel rd.

(near East -West connector), and they messed up my car's alignment to charge me for fixing it! . My Toyota did not have any problems with the alignment, it had smooth ride, but they tried to convince me to do it but I did not agree. Then when they called me later, they informed me that the alignment is "way off" and horrible.

When I came to pick up my car, they showed me print out how bad it was. I REFUSED to do the alignment. When I drove the car from their place, it was the worst ride ever! The new tires made a lot of noise and the ride was extremely bumpy.

I did not recognize my car! My fiance told me they messed up my alignment in order to charge me for it. I have to do it now BUT I WILL NOT DO IT WITH THE TIRES PLUS AND I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

It is the 3rd location I used for different services, and they all are horrible. I will never go to that company again, and will share my experience with others.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tire change. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #966934

I agree they are crooks And do not get arrested for being that way it is the pushy desk guys inside not the poor guys doing All the work. JT Lake Worth FL

BSRO Social

Hello, we apologize for the negative experience that you had at our store. Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details and invoice number, if you have one.

We would like to look into this. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.