2.0

I dropped vehicle at king of Prussia tire plus for switch issue that controls side mirror and wiper change since it didn't cleanup properly when it rains.They fixed wiper and asked to come later for changing switch later after 2 days.They charged 57 $ for diagnosing the switch issue.I took the vehicle on that day.

I drove and found that AC is not working,I went back to tire plus and mentioned that none of AC controls are working and panel looks like lost power without any indicator.When i asked service person to check since it happened when vehicle is under their premises,himself and his manager mentioned that it is coincidence and i need to drop vehicle as new customer to diagnose and fixing it.

They didn't even look or check what is happening in the vehicle.

very very bad experience and lodged complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. The most disappointing about car diagnostic from Tires Plus was failed to perform services Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

Matt here. I dropped of my truck yesterday at 7:00 am .

I stopped by after work at 4:30 truck was not done until 7:30 pm. Rear brakes not touched front left brake down not right side they were trying to sell me on needing a second caliper. Plus selling me to new rotors saying they are bad.

Beware. I asked my money back anythony said no

BSRO Social

Hello Yahoorajesh , we would like to apologize such an upsetting experience occurred at our store. We would like to get this addressed.

Please reach out to us at bfsocial@accentonline.com. Include details about your visit and any invoice numbers if you have them.

We would be more than glad to help you get this looked into. We hope to hear from you soon!